TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they govern the use of this website.
All material contained within the Make Industries LTD website – ‘www.makeindustries.co.uk’ – is covered by a disclaimer and protected by copyright laws. Access to this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
For online deliveries within the UK we use a courier service. For England and Wales and Southern and Central Scotland, products should normally be delivered within 3 working days. Very occasionally, during extremely busy periods or extreme weather, this may extend to 10 working days. For deliveries overseas including, Ireland, remote Scotland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands, please contact Make Industries prior to ordering for individual courier rates. Please note that there will be no deliveries on Saturday or Sunday. Make Industries cannot be held liable for any courier issues, however we will work as quickly as possible to resolve them. Glass items alone on an order are subject to a GLASS LEVY. Insurance and suitable courier costs more. Orders mixed with other items is fine. For example 4 bottles of Mead are subject to the GLASS LEVY
Please inspect your parcel upon delivery from the courier. We recommend that you do not accept any goods that are damaged. If you accept your parcel please ensure you obtain the correct written confirmation and paperwork. Make Industries cannot be held liable for any damages made in transit, or any issues occurring as a result of a customer signing for damaged goods. If your parcel appears to be intact, but is found to be damaged once opened, please contact Make Industries immediately. Make Industries will only offer a refund if notified within 7 days.
By placing an order of an alcoholic product you confirm that you are 18+ years of age, please ensure that there will be a person of 18+ available to sign upon delivery.
SALE OR RETURN
Please note that Make Industries does not offer sale or return on online orders.
All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available. Every effort will be made to despatch the items specified.
PRIVACY & PROTECTION DISCLAIMER
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Except as expressly stated in this site, no part of this website, including information, images, logos, photos, and overall appearance of the site, may be copied, republished, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders except for your own personal or non-commercial use.
The Make Industries logo(s) is a trademark. All other trademarks and logos used on this website are the trademarks or logos of their respective owners.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This website contains links to other websites that are operated by third parties. Make Industries does not accept any liability over the content of these third-party sites. The existence of these links does not constitute an endorsement of such websites and your linking to these sites is at your own risk.
Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the content, no responsibility can be taken for any error or omission.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Make Industries does not guarantee that access to this website will be uninterrupted, nor that this website will be free from viruses or that this website cannot be tampered with by third parties.
This website and the information are provided on an ‘as is’ basis, with no warranties of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties or any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Use of this website and the information is entirely at the user’s sole risk. In no event will Make Industries LTD be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to this website. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with this website and/or information is to stop using the site and the information.
MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Make Industries LTD may modify the terms of this agreement on this site. You agree to periodically review this agreement to be aware of any such revisions. Should the revision be unacceptable to you, you agree to stop accessing this site. Your continued use of this website following such notification of any such revision(s) shall be deemed as acceptance of and agreement to abide by all such revisions.
HOW TO CONTACT US
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITIONS
- The promoter is: Make Industries LTD whose registered premises is at 45 Market Jew Street, Penzance, TR18 2HY
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Make Industries and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- You must purchase the specified amount necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on the date specified. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- By entering any competition by Make Industries, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Make Industries will judge the competition and decide on the winner which will be picked at random from all complete entries.
- Make Industries‘ decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered.
- The entrant must be following Make Industries on social media in order to enter.
- Make Industries shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
- Make Industries also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.